Dear Church Family,
This Sunday, May 24th we will begin in person services at 8:00, 9:15 and 10:30. I’m excited to see you all and hope to have a celebratory time as we worship together. Please read the details below to find out what to expect. The 9:15 and 10:30 service will include a children's lesson and activities.
We will continue church at home with online services on Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. on our website, Facebook, and YouTube. Please stay home and connect with us online until you feel safe to come to church at our physical campus.
Here is what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- A professional cleaning company cleans our facilities weekly. Between services we will wipe down surfaces to help mitigate virus spread. We also have hand sanitizer available in many locations as well as masks, should you want to wear one.
- We have removed more than half of the chairs in the auditorium to keep occupancy within the COVID guidelines. They recommend sitting 6 feet apart.
- Multiple services at 8:00, 9:15, and 10:30 allow enough space for all of our members to attend church while maintaining recommended social distancing.
- Coffee and Donuts have been put on hold for the coming weeks.
Here’s what’s happening with Small Groups for all ages:
- All in person classes, for all age groups, have been postponed until the COVID guidelines allow us to meet again. If any class leaders would like to use the church facilities (not on Sunday morning) so that you may have a service and maintain social distancing, please contact me so we can help you make that happen.
- Many classes and groups have utilized technology to remotely meet. We want to keep interacting in this way.
Youth and Children Activities:
- At this time, based on COVID guidance, no nursery or childcare will be available on Sunday morning.
- VBS and Camp cannot happen with COVID guidance and so they are also canceled.
- We are working to plan some day trips/camp for our children and youth as well as some other activities for this summer. These will depend on guidance from our governor. We expect some kind of update in early June and we will let you know what we’re able to do at that time.
- Services at 9:15 & 10:30 will be family friendly and they will include a children’s lesson as well as activities for children.
If you’re one of our more vulnerable brothers or sisters, remember that your safety matters very much to us. Please enjoy online services until you believe it’s safe to join us in person.
I’m excited to see you all this Sunday, online and in person! If you have questions please let me know.
Join us Sundays online and now in person, for worship. We can worship the great name of Jesus as one body, whether it's on campus or online. Online services available at fbcabq.com, Facebook & YouTube.
Reach in and connect with community. Join our Facebook Groups, connect with your small group and connect with our staff.
Do you have a prayer request? Let us know here.
New to our community? We'd like to connect with you here.
Reach out and connect with others by phone, video chat, email or notes. Invite someone to worship with you online. Let us know if there's a need we can help meet.
Please continue giving generously as we serve His Kingdom. Your giving allows us to continue our mission to share the Gospel, serve others and reach the world around us.
Give a one-time gift online, or schedule a recurring gift right from your computer.
Text "give" to 505.596.4101 anytime to give. It's simple and secure.
4101 Paseo Del Norte NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114
We are checking the mail regularly. If you need assistance, contact Shayla Johnson, email@example.com, 505.999.8796.
Office Hours and Contacts
As we all adjust to changes in this season of uncertainty, know that we are praying for you. We are here to help. We are working to serve you and the community. You can reach us at anytime by email or phone. Our office will be open again soon.
- Pastor Steven Ball, Senior Pastor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214.541.4640
- Pastor Robert Thomas, Children's Pastor, email@example.com, 505.553.5954
- Pastor Gerome Fragua, Discipleship and Worship Pastor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 505.226.4186
- Jay Magnant, Director of Youth Ministry, email@example.com, 505.977.3023
- Kristin Overman, Director of Parent's Day Out, firstname.lastname@example.org, 505.897.5792
- Shayla Johnson, Financial Coordinator, email@example.com, 505.999.8796
- Missy McElwee, Ministry Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 505.249.3508